1. Information about the educational activities of Faculties is set forth in the Programme Regulations of each degree programme and is made available through the Faculty and the degree programme websites as well as in the specific educational regulations.
2. Educational activity. The educational activity of each academic year usually starts on October 1 and ends on September 30.
3. The Academic calendar, approved by each Faculty in compliance with the general directions of the Academic Senate, establishes the beginning of lectures, which in any case cannot fall earlier than September 14, and the organisation of the academic year into teaching periods.
4. End of the academic year. Exams taken within January 31 of the solar year following the end of an academic year pertain to the previous academic year and do not require any re-enrolment
5. Transparency and publicity of information. The contents, timetables and deadlines of all the educational activities, the teachers’ office hours, the calendar of exams, of all the other tests and of the degree exams with the relating deadlines are published on the special Sapienza webpages in the “Course Catalogue” within the beginning of the lectures of the reference academic year.
Any changes/integrations to the above information are published by the educational bodies on the special Sapienza webpages shortly prior before their expected occurrence.