1. Curricular requirements and academic knowledge.
Enrolment in Master's degree programmes that do not provide for restricted access is subject to meeting the curricular requirements set out in the Programme Regulations of each degree programme and to the academic knowledge assessment.
The curricular requirements, which must necessarily be met prior to enrolment, and the methods for the academic knowledge assessment established by the Faculties are published on the web page of each degree programme in the course catalogue at https://corsidilaurea.uniroma1.it/en.
Candidates who have already graduated but do not have the necessary credits (ECTS) to meet the admission requirements may enrol in single courses in the manner described in Article 41 of these Regulations, while candidates who are still enrolled may take exams pursuant to Article 6 of Royal Decree no. 1269/38 in the manner described in Article 42 of these Regulations
2. Deadlines for the entry requirements assessment. Starting from July 11, 2023, candidates who intend to enrol in Master's degree programmes that require the entry requirements assessment (whether they graduated at Sapienza University of Rome or other universities) must visit the https://corsidilaurea.uniroma1.it/en website and follow the procedures to print the "entry requirements assessment application" relating to the degree programme of interest.
The system will produce an amount due of 10 euros that must be paid by one of the following dates, of the student’s choice:
- September 14, 2023 (only date available for non-EU students resident abroad who apply for a student visa)
- October 16, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- December 14, 2023
- January 16, 2024 (date available only for Sapienza graduand students and graduates).
3. Graduates coming from other Italian universities. Graduates coming from other Italian universities must:
- Register on Infostud, also by uploading their identity document in the section “Profile>Personal Documents”;
- Check that the educational qualification has been properly uploaded in the section “Profile>University Degrees”;
- check that the graduand/graduate status has been properly updated;
- pay the amount of 10 euros;
- submit a self-certification indicating the exams taken, the scientific disciplines corresponding to the subjects, and relating syllabuses.
Submissions must be made by candidates in one of the following ways:
- from the email address indicated on Infostud at the time of registration to the email address of their Student Affairs Office (or to the address indicated in the curricular requirements, available in the Course catalogue, on the page of each degree programme, in the Apply section). Before submitting their application, candidates must check that they have uploaded their identification document on Infostud, in the section "Profile>Personal documents”;
- from their certified e-mail address to the Sapienza University address email@example.com;
The Student Affairs Office will request confirmation of the declared data from the University of origin. Submission methods may vary according to the Faculty of origin and are indicated on the university website www.uniroma1.it in the degree programmes pages. Failure to send the declaration of the previous educational career or the negative result of the entry requirements assessment will result in the impossibility of enrolling in that specific degree programme.
4. Candidates with an international qualification. Candidates with international qualifications must follow the instructions published on the University website, on the Office for Students with International Qualifications page.
For Italian citizens with international educational qualifications, EU citizens wherever they reside and non-EU citizens legally residing in Italy
For non-EU citizens residing abroad applying for entry visas
5. Graduand students. If the programme regulations provide for it, those who have not yet graduated from Sapienza or other Italian or international universities may also apply for the entry requirements assessment without prejudice to the obligation to graduate by January 13, 2024 (for those graduating from Sapienza) and by December 16, 2023 (for those graduating from other Italian or international universities).
6. Outcome of the assessments. The outcome of the assessments will be communicated to the e-mail box indicated on Infostud (or on the Sapienza institutional mailbox, if active).
7. Enrolment procedures and deadlines. The enrolment deadlines vary according to the graduation date and communication date of the positive outcome of the entry requirements assessment. The deadlines below must be respected even if the payment deadline is January 31, 2024.
a) Students who graduated within October 31, 2023, must enrol by paying the first instalment of tuition fees (or make a one-off payment for all three instalments), the regional tax and stamp duty by November 9, 2023, if they received notification of the successful outcome of the entry requirements assessment. If paying split instalments, the second instalment must be paid by December 21, 2023, and the third instalment by March 28, 2024.
b) Students who graduated between November 1, 2023, and January 13, 2024, must enrol by paying the first instalment (or make a one-off payment for all three instalments), regional tax and stamp duty by January 31, 2024, the second instalment by February 1, 2024, and the third instalment by March 28, 2024. It should be noted that if the payment is made in three instalments, the following instalment must be paid after at least 24 hours have elapsed since the previous payment and within the indicated deadlines in order to avoid a fine.
8. Isee 2023. The Isee valid for obtaining the reduction in tuition fees is the 2023 Isee for the right to academic education or - if available - the current Isee. The Isee must be calculated at a Caf (Tax Assistance Centre) or on the Inps website and is acquired by Sapienza through the Infostud system, subject to a declaration of consent. For further information on the Isee, please see Article 19 of these Regulations. For those who come from abroad and do not have the Isee value, there is a provision for fixed amounts indicated in art. 16.
9. Degree programme shortening and part-time learning. With regard to requests for programme shortening and part-time learning, please refer to Articles 49 and 50 of these Regulations.