1. Paying-slips must be printed from Infostud. The paying-in slip for tuition fees must be printed from Infostud; it serves at the same time a self-certification of personal data, of the students’ 2019 ISEE for the right to academic education and of any conditions for exemptions or reductions provided for, as well as a privacy disclaimer. It is also possible to print the paying-in slip to pay the first, second and third instalment of tuition fees in a one-off solution.
2. ISEE. To pay tuition fees according to the ISEE, students must have requested and obtained the calculation of the 2019 ISEE for the right to academic education from a CAF (Tax advice centre) or from INPS (National Social Security Institute). Before printing the paying-slip for enrolment, students must authorise Sapienza to acquire the 2019 ISEE data from the INPS database by means of Infostud. With regard to 2019 ISEE for the right to academic education, see also artt. 19 and 20. With regard to students who return their income abroad, reference should be made to art. 16, paragraph 5, of these Regulations.
3. Exemptions and reductions. Before printing the paying-slip, students must declare the conditions, if any, to obtain the tuition fee exemptions referred to in artt. 21, 22, 23, 25, 27 and 28 of these Regulations by means of Infostud.
4. Payments over the counter or online. Payments can be made at the university’s bank (Unicredit), within the deadlines indicated for each degree programme, by selecting one of the following methods:
- over the counter, at any Italian branch, in cash or by means of a bank cheque (of any bank) payable to the student;
- by direct debit from a bank account (only for Unicredit customers);
- online, by means of a Visa or Mastercard credit card. In the event of online credit card payment, the successful outcome of the payment is communicated with a confirmation email sent by Unicredit bank to the email address entered during the payment procedure. Therefore, students who make an online payment must make sure that they have received such communication. For online payments, it is only necessary to hold a Visa or Mastercard credit card and there is no need to be a Unicredit customer.
The list of Unicredit branches and comprehensive information on payment methods are available at http://www.uniroma1.it/it/pagina/come-pagare.
Payments made with methods other than those described above will not be accepted, as they could create problems at various levels for payment validation and for all the procedures connected to payment itself.