1. Exemption for students with disabilities. Students enrolled in the first or in subsequent years with a recognised disability pursuant to art. 3, paragraphs 1 and 3, of law of February 5, 1992, no. 104 or having a disability equal or higher than 66% must only pay € 16 for stamp duty, if no more favourable reductions referred to in art. 20 apply.
2. Exemption from regional tax. Students referred to in this article are exempted from payment of the regional tax (Legislative Decree no. 68 of March 29, 2012, art. 9, paragraph 2).
3. How to print the paying-in slip with the relief. To print the paying-slip of €16 for stamp duty, students must select the “Disabled student” exemption on Infostud by way of a self-certification and specify the type of invalidity or disability.
4. Documents required for relief confirmation. Students referred to in paragraph 1 of this article must send by email a copy of the certificate attesting their disability only, or the percentage of their disability for the cases provided for by the law, or a copy of the certificate of disability pursuant to art. 3, paragraphs 1 and 3, of law of February 5, 1992, no. 104 to the Office of relations with disabled and students with specific learning difficulties (firstname.lastname@example.org) (for information, students may contact the toll-free number 800-410960). To benefit from exemptions, students must mandatorily submit the certificate of disability in its full version. The certificate may be replaced by court orders become final (see INPS communication no. 13007 of May 11, 2011).
5. Non-retroactivity of reliefs. The relief referred to in this article is applicable to students enrolled in years following the first upon submission of the application and is valid only from the academic year of submission on, considering the date of submission for the acknowledgement of disability.
6. Exemption from admission test. Students with disabilities who wish to enrol in degree programmes providing for a skills assessment are exempted from the admission test. The Office of relations with disabled and students with specific learning difficulties is available to provide information on enrolment procedures.
7. Transmission of data to INPS. In compliance with the provisions in force of art. 38 of the Decree-law of May 31, 2010 no. 78, the data of subjects who benefitted from the reliefs as per this article will be transmitted to INPS.
8. Additional fees. Students referred to in paragraph 1 must pay additional fees, if any, (in their standard amount) for late or missing payments.
9. 2019 ISEE. Students referred to in paragraph 1 of this article are not obliged to have their 2019 ISEE value acquired on Infostud.
10. Information. The Office of relations with disabled and students with specific learning difficulties is available to provide information on enrolment procedures at email@example.com – toll-free number 800410960 – opening hours: Monday to Thursday: 09:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Friday: 09:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.