1. Exemption for successful and eligible students. Successful and eligible students for the DiscoLazio scholarship, if no more favourable reductions referred to in art. 20 apply, are only required to pay a € 30 tuition fee, plus the regional tax and the € 16 stamp duty.
The “Borsista DiscoLazio” exemption must be entered on Infostud before printing out the paying-in slip to pay the first instalment of tuition fees.
Payment must be made within the deadline for the first instalment, prescribed for each degree programme.
2. If students are neither successful nor eligible for the scholarship, they will have to regularise their administrative status by paying tuition fees within 30 days after DiscoLazio publication of the list. The paying-in slip must be printed out from Infostud. Should the above payment be made after 30 days, students will also have to pay an additional fee of € 65 for late payment; in the event of late payments exceeding 60 days, the additional fee will amount to € 130.
3. Checks. After DiscoLazio publication of the final lists, a cross-check is carried out with the data entered on Infostud; then the paying-in slips are automatically generated, carrying the amount of the tuition fees to be paid according to the students’ 2020 ISEE, and of the additional fees, if any, for late payments.
4. Exclusions. The exemptions referred to in this article do not apply to the DiscoLazio scholarship holders enrolled in the e-learning degree programmes created in agreement with Consorzio Nettuno and in tele-teaching degree programmes created in agreement with Unitelma online University (art. 26);
5. 2020 ISEE. Students referred to in this article must in any case have their 2020 ISEE calculated and authorise Sapienza to acquire the relating data.