1. Exemption for successful and eligible students. Successful and eligible students for the Lazio Disco scholarship, if no more favourable reductions referred to in art. 20 apply, are only required to pay a € 30 fee, to which the regional tax and € 16 for stamp duty must be added.
The exemption for Lazio Disco scholarship must be entered on Infostud before printing the paying-in slip for the payment of the first instalment.
Payment must be made within the deadline of the first instalment of tuition fees, prescribed for each degree programme.
2. If students are neither successful nor eligible for the scholarship, they will have to regularise their position by paying tuition fees within 30 days after Lazio Disco publishes the list. The paying-in slip must be printed from Infostud. If payment is made after the above 30 days, students will also have to pay an additional fee of € 65 for late payment; in the event of payments later than 60 days, the additional fee will amount to € 130.
3. Checks. After publication of Lazio Disco final lists, a cross-check is carried out with the data entered on Infostud; then the paying-in slips are automatically generated, carrying the amount of fees to be paid according to the students’ 2019 ISEE and to the additional fees, if any, for late payments.
4. Exclusions. The exemptions referred to in this article do not apply to the recipients of Lazio Disco scholarship enrolled in the e-learning degree programmes in agreement with Consorzio Nettuno and in tele-teaching degree programmes in agreement with Unitelma online University (art. 26);
5. 2019 ISEE. Students referred to in this article must in any case have their 2019 ISEE calculated and authorise Sapienza to acquire the relating data.