1. Deadlines to submit the application for transfer:
- from July 14, 2020 to November 4, 2020 without any obligation to enrol in the 2020-2021 academic year and if students are up to date with the outstanding payments up to the 2019-2020 academic year;
- from November 5, 2020 to December 21, 2020 by paying the first instalment of tuition fees of the 2020-2021 academic year;
- from December 22, 2020 to March 31, 2021 by paying the first and second instalment of tuition fees of the 2020-2021 academic year;
- from April 1, 2021 by paying all the instalments of tuition fees of the 2020-2021 academic year.
2. Submission of the application. For transfers to other universities, students must submit the documents listed below within the deadlines indicated in paragraph 1 above:
- the “Domanda” form, carrying a stamp duty, available at www.uniroma1.it in the “Student Forms” section, together with the attachments indicated in the same form;
- payment receipt of € 65 transfer fees (to be paid by means of the paying-in slip issued by the Student Affairs Office);
- authorisation of the university of destination (only for transfers to degree programmes with restricted access).
The application carrying a stamp duty, together with the attachments, must be sent according to the directions indicated in the form.
3. Exams. Transfer is effective from the payment date of the transfer fees. After this date, students are no longer allowed to take exams, to attend lectures, workshops or labs, nor to benefit from the services devoted to Sapienza students.
4. Withdrawal. The application for transfer may be withdrawn within 7 days after submission. Withdrawal does not entitle to a reimbursement of the transfer fees referred to in the above paragraph 2, letter b).