1. Deadlines to submit the application for transfers:
- from July 16, 2019 to November 4, 2019 without any obligation to enrol in the 2019-2020 academic year and only if students are up to date with any outstanding payments up to the 2018-2019 academic year;
- from November 5, 2019 to December 20, 2019 by paying the first instalment of tuition fees of the 2019-2020 academic year;
- from December 21, 2019 to March 30, 2020 by paying the first and second instalment of tuition fees of the 2019-2020 academic year;
- from April 1, 2020 by paying all the instalments of tuition fees of the 2019-2020 academic year.
2. Submission of the application. To be allowed to transfer to another university, students must submit the documents listed below within the deadlines indicated in paragraph 1 above:
- the application form, carrying a stamp duty, available at www.uniroma1.it in the “Student forms” section as well as the attachments indicated in the same form;
- payment receipt of € 65 transfer fees (to be paid by means of the paying-in slip available at the Student Office);
- authorisation of the university of destination (only for transfers to restricted access degree programmes).
The application carrying a stamp duty, together with the attachments, may be submitted:
- to the front desk of the Student Office during opening hours;
- by means of registered letter with return receipt addressed to Settore Segreteria studenti of _____ (indicate the relating faculty or the Student Office in case of interfaculty degree programmes) – Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5 – 00185 Rome, by attaching a copy of a valid ID document.
3. Exams. Transfer is effective from the payment date of the transfer fees. After this date, students are no longer allowed to take exams, to go to lectures, workshops or labs, nor to benefit from the services devoted to Sapienza students.
4. Withdrawal. The application for transfer may be withdrawn within 7 days after submission. Withdrawal of application does not entitle to a reimbursement of the transfer fees referred to in the above paragraph 2, letter b).