To beat COVID-19, let's roll up our sleeves and stick to the rules
To maintain the new normal, let us not forget that the risk of contagion is still present.
Do not forget these 4 small steps:
- Wash your hands often
- If you have a fever or other symptoms, let's stay home
- Physical distance is paramount
- Wear a face mask where necessary
Surgical masks (covering nose and mouth) are recommended indoors and outdoors for small and large gatherings; they are strongly recommended in the classroom and are mandatory in the presence of vulnerable people. An FFP2 type mask is still strongly recommended. Click here for further information.
Follow these rules to combat the spread and protect the Sapienza community and people around you!
- COVID-19: information on educational activities
- Coronavirus, how to report COVID-19 cases and advice for the Sapienza Community
- Risk prevention and management of COVID-19 at Sapienza
Thursday, 23 December 2021