COVID-19: free swabs for students
Thanks to the collaboration of the Lazio Region and Policlinico Umberto I General Hospital, Sapienza is currently offering free SARS-CoV-2 screening tests for students (RT-PCR). The screening campaign has been available since February 25, given the restart of in-person educational activities for students enrolled in all years, in compliance with the security measures.
A specific screening site has been set up in front of the Ciao-Hello offices, at the main campus, and all the necessary information will be provided. Results will be available 24-36 hours after sampling. The screening site was inaugurated on March 1, by Rectress Antonella Polimeni, in the presence of Lazio Region Health Councillor Alessio D'Amato and Policlinico Umberto I General Manager Fabrizio d'Alba.
For positive cases, measures will be taken to secure both the positive students' families and their classes.
How to book your swab
and follow these steps:
- Go to Create a new user account
- Fill in the required data: your uniroma1 email address (the studenti.uniroma1.it domain is already pre-filled, so you only have to write surname.student IDnumber), a password, name and surname, mobile phone and your tax code (codice fiscale).
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email you will receive.
- Access the booking system with the credentials you have just created*.
- Choose the date and time and book your appointment. To change the date/time, if you are using a PC, please click on Agenda>then click on the date of your reseravation>click on the pencil icon>click on the Edit button to choose a new date or on the Bin to delete; if you are using a mobile phone go to Your bookings, then on the magnifying glass, then on the ID code and choose the Update button to change the date or Delete to cancel the appointment.
- After booking, you will receive a confirmation email on your uniroma1 email account and a reminder before your appointment. The booking confirmation that you will receive on your uniroma1 email account will authorise you to access the Main Campus. You will also receive our personal data policy form, which you have to print, sign and hand in at the registration desk. If you cannot print the form, the staff will give you a copy. Download it here (in Italian)
*Contrary to previous communications, access credentials are generated through registration with the system and not communicated by email.
Please report any technical problems with the booking system by mailing: email@example.com
- your identity card;
- your tessera sanitaria (Italian health insurance card; if you do not have a tessera sanitaria, the codice fiscale, tax code, is also fine);
- personal data policy form, which you have to print, sign and hand in at the registration desk. If you cannot print the form, the staff will give you a copy.
Download it here (in Italian)