Covid-19 Phase 3: in-person and online classes, exams and graduation sessions
Phase 3: in-person lectures available remotely
As per July 7, 2020, Academic Senate decision:
- Professors will be delivering in person all the 2020-21 courses scheduled for the first semester, regardless of the year of the course. Students can have access both in person, compatibly with the necessary safety measures, and remotely with live sessions, except for those courses with mandatory in-person attendance. Students will also have access to pre-recorded lectures and off-line educational material. Students who cannot attend in person – including international and off-campus students – can attend remotely.
- university facilities will supply the largest number of physical classrooms at their disposal with multimedia equipment;
- access to classrooms must be scheduled so as to guarantee all students, regardless of the year of enrolment, the possibility to attend in person as much as possible, with particular attention to first-year students;
- the programme calendar must be optimized so that students can have continuous and non-split periods of presence in the classroom. It is also necessary to limit as much as possible the movement of students to distant classrooms/locations;
- potential first-year students interested in degree programmes without admission test are required to register on Infostud from September 1, 2020, until September 15, 2020, and indicate the course(s) they intend to enrol in;
- to access the classroom students will be asked to register through a reservation system set up for this purpose.
Phase 2: Online and In-Person Exams and Graduation Sessions
During Phase 2, exams will continue remotely and in person. Read the news
Online oral exams as per D.R. n. 1026 – 01.04.2020 [01.04.2020 Update] Click on the page
Online written exams as per D.R. n. 1141 – 17.04.2020 [23.04.2020 Update] Click on the page
In-person graduation sessions will follow the guidelines issued by each Faculty. Online graduation sessions will continue to adhere to the guidelines issued on D.R no. 869/2020 – 10/03/2020 as per D.R. no. 869/2020 - 10/03/2020.
Curricular and extracurricular Internships
From June 3 until August 2020, unless otherwise specified, it is possible to:
- activate new curricular internships, online or mixed modality (remotely and in-person);
- add, for internships that have been already activated and suspended or carried out remotely, the mixed modality option: distance learning activities and in-person activities at the hosting institution/organisation;
- continue curricular internships remotely;
For extracurricular internships, please consult our Internships and Traineeships page with the different regional regulations.
For further information on services and office hours, please visit this page.