Grant Writing Lab “Postdoctoral Fellowships”
The Grant Writing Lab is a 3-day training dedicated to researchers who will submit a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships proposal with Sapienza as Host Institution. Supervisors who want to join the training are also invited to attend.
During each day, a different section of the application form will be analyzed in detail to provide participants with all the information needed to address each section in the most comprehensive way. In particular, the lab aims at providing insights on what is expected from an MSCA-PF proposal, which are the most common mistakes to avoid, and which elements can represent an added value.
Special “focus sessions” will be dedicated to key issues such as Open Science, Communication and Exploitation, and Ethical Issues.
The full programme is available in the “Downloads” section.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Verify that you are eligible for a MSCA-PF in an Italian host institution:
- You must have a PhD or defend your doctoral thesis before September 14, 2022
- You must have no more than 8 years of full-time research experience
- If applying for a European Fellowship, you must not have resided or carried out your main activity in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the call deadline
- If applying for a Global Fellowship, you must not have resided or carried out your main activity in the country of the outgoing phase for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the call deadline
2. Find a supervisor at Sapienza University willing to host you and supervise you during the fellowship
3. Submit your application by filling out this form. You will be requested to provide some information about yourself (name, surname, date of PhD award, etc.), the name of the supervisor at Sapienza, a copy of your CV, an abstract of your project proposal and a motivation statement.
The deadline to submit your application is June 20, 2022
Successful applicants will receive an invitation to participate in the Grant Writing Lab by July 4.