Online classes, exams and graduation sessions
Message from the Rector to Sapienza Students - Read the message
The Rector Eugenio Gaudio wrote a message to Sapienza students about the Covid-19 emergency
Read the message (pdf - in Italian)
According to the instructions issued by the competent authorities (Prime Minister Decree, March 9, 2020) regarding the coronavirus emergency, in-person curricular educational activities will be suspended until April 3, 2020 and will continue online. For more specific information please click the “Scheda docente” on the "Catalogo corsi di studio" (Degree Programme Catalogue). You can also find all the information on our dedicated webpage. Visit the page
In-person graduation sessions are suspended. As per D.R n.869/2020 10.03.2020, Sapienza is currently organising online sessions. Read the Rector Decree (in Italian). On March 17, 2020, Sapienza Board of Directors has extended the current graduation session until June 15, 2020. This extension won't implicate the payment of the third instalment of the enrolment fees. [18.03.2020 Update]
Exams will continue online.
- Oral exams will be resumed from March 23, starting from the Faculty of Law and all the other Faculties to follow. Exam Dates will be available on Infostud as per usual.
- Written exams will be rescheduled as soon as the right procedures for the proper execution of the exams will be established as requested by CRUI.
- Exams scheduled for March-April and preparatory to the graduation sessions starting in June can be held until May 15.
All the updates will be promptly published on this page. [22.03.2020 Update]
4. Curricular and extracurricular traineeship activities have been suspended, with the exception of traineeships for medical doctors and healthcare professionals as established on the 8-9.03.2020 Prime Minister Decree. From March 16, 2020, curricular internships can start again remotely where applicable. Please check our Internships and Stages page for more information on extracurricular internships based on regional regulations. [16.03.2020 update]. Click on the page
5. Student- Collaboration Scholarships (part-time activity - 150 hours) have been suspended until further notice. Student Collaboration Scholarships (150 hours) can start again remotely if the individual structure considers it doable and appropriate. From March 16, 2020, online mentoring activities for students with disabilities and LD can start again so as to guarantee services and online educational activities on an ongoing basis. [16.03.2020 update]
For further information on services and office hours, please visit this page .