Additional funding for medical specialisation schools
The Projects, Agreements and Checks Unit is currently working remotely by email or, only if necessary, in-person upon appointment. Please email email@example.com to arrange an in-person meeting.
How to activate private financing of additional training contracts for medical specialisation schools
Requests for the activation of additional privately financed contracts must be included in the Academic Programme database. Therefore their activation, if possible after verification, takes place simultaneously as the notice's publication (Decree-Law 104/2013 converted into Law 128/2013).
Please note: every year, the request for additional contracts is made with no information on the Specialisation Schools that the Ministry will actually activate. Therefore these contracts will be included in the call for applications only if the following conditions are met:
- following the necessary checks, the University is the autonomous seat or leader of the specific type of School;
- the University has been awarded state contracts;
- the accommodation capacity of the individual specialisation school is respected.
The documents required to apply for funding for an additional post are as follows:
- agreement to finance an additional position following the attached file.
- A surety for the subsequent years of financing, broken down as follows: € 25,000 for the second year, € 26,000 from the third year onwards for 2 or 3 years depending on the duration, plus a 10% surcharge as an operating contribution. To this sum, a fixed quota of one year must be added for possible suspensions amounting to € 22,700 (e.g. for a 4-year school, the total amount of the surety is € 107,400).
- Bank transfer to "Sapienza" University of Rome - reason for payment "Finanziamento posto aggiuntivo Scuola di specializzazione in ……………………" - Tesoreria Universitaria della Unicredit Cod. IBAN: IT71I0200805227000400014148 whose total amount of € 27,500.00 will include:
- the sum necessary to finance the first year of the training contract, amounting to € 25,000.00;
- an increase of 10% of the amount mentioned above as an operating contribution of € 2,500.00.
Applications for private funding of additional specialist training contracts for the academic year 2020/2021 must be received by April 9, 2021 (the date may be subject to change in relation to ministerial provisions prior to the publication of the call for applications for the academic year 2020/2021).
The documentation must be delivered by hand or sent via PEC (certified email) to the Projects, Agreements and Checks Unit.
The Projects, Agreements and Checks Unit is located in the General Services Building, CU029 Building, C Staircase, 2nd Floor.
Academic Programmes and Education Welfare Area
Education Welfare and General Affairs Office
Projects, Agreements and Checks Unit
Head of Unit
Dr Caterina Costa
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
from 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5
General Services Building (CU029)
Staircase C - 2nd floor