Faculty of Law Student Office
Student identification procedure - Online exams
Student identification procedure will be carried out, one or two weeks before your exam, via:
Meet- Please use the Student Affairs Office's institutional email email@example.com create a new meeting and send us the link. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Office Hours: From Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 2 pm to 4 pm
Please click on the following page for student identification procedures Click on the page
June Graduation Sessions (17/04/2020 Update)
Graduation sessions will take place on June 10,11,12 and 15. Deadline for graduation applications is May 23, 2020.
Faculty Commitee deliberation – 16.04.2020
Covid 19 - Student Affairs Office Services (11/03/2020 Update)
Please click on the following page for more information and updates about our current services Click on the page
Student Offices manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree.
You can contact your Students Office for:
- General Information
- Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
- Password Recovery
Students Offices reply:
- via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
- via Skype
- at the Help Desk
Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)
Please, use the institutional email
Graduation Calendar, deadlines and procedures are in the Graduands Reminder. Please read it before submitting your Degree Application
- If you are enrolled at Sapienza, please write to us with your university account (lastname.studentnumber@
- If you need to activate your university e-mail account, go to activate university e-mail
- If you are requesting a password reset or information on payments or your university career, please include a copy or photo from an valid form of ID.
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
2020 closing days
- June 1st
- August from 10th to 17th
- December 7th, 24th, 31st
Anna Maria Della Penna
Antonella Quondam Angelo Maria
New Form for Thesis Assignment
Please check the box on the right
- When can I collect the Degree Parchment?
When it's ready, you will receive an email from the Student Office.
If another person collects it for you, they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy
- I need a degree certificate with exams in English. What should I do?
The Student Office can only issue stamps in Italian.
Who needs a translated certificate valid for abroad can:
- request and collect at the desk office, with a stamp duty of 16.00 euro valid for abroad;
- provide the sworn translation to the civil court. The translation can also be requested at Cimea.
- For further information for a post-degree career, Erasmus and Internships, please visit your faculty students office.
Degree online application
Please read the Graduands Reminder before submitting your degree application.
- Administrative Procedures Guide - Carta dei Servizi
Please check the box Regulation, Procedures and Deadlines
- Self certifications
Our University has activated a trouble ticketing system, which is the only channel through which it is possible to request a self-certification check or confirmation of a qualification.
- I have been stolen the parchment. Can I get a duplicate?
The parchment certifying the attainment of the Degree is issued in a single copy. In case of loss or theft, it is possible to ask for a duplicate upon presentation of a stamp duty of € 16.00 to the Student Office, attaching a notarial deed with a declaration of loss or theft and the receipt of the € 75.00 bulletin issued by the Student Office.