Faculty of Law Student Office
Notice of additional text for the entrance exam to the Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law has prepared a supplementary test for those who could not register for the test on September 13th 2018.
The registration for the exam ends on October 17th, the test will take place on October 25th 2018.
New Form for Thesis Assignment
Please check the box on the right
The Faculty of Law Student Office manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree.
You can contact your Students Office for:
- General Information
- Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
- Password Recovery
Students Offices reply:
- via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
- via Skype
- ar the Help Desk
Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)
Please, use the institutional email
For further didactics information go to your Faculty Students Office
Go to Courses
- When can I collect the Degree Parchment?
When it's ready, you will receive an email from the Student Office.
If another person collects it for you, they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy
- I need a degree certificate with exams in English. What should I do?
The Student Office can only issue stamps in Italian.
Who needs a translated certificate valid for abroad can:
- request and collect at the desk office, with a stamp duty of 16.00 euro valid for abroad;
- provide the sworn translation to the civil court. The translation can also be requested at Cimea.
- For further information for a post-degree career, Erasmus and Internships, please visit your faculty students office.
Degree online application
Please read the Graduands Reminder before submitting your degree application.
- Administrative Procedures Guide - Carta dei Servizi
Please check the box Regulation, Procedures and Deadlines
- Self certifications
Our University has activated a trouble ticketing system, which is the only channel through which it is possible to request a self-certification check or confirmation of a qualification.
- I have been stolen the parchment. Can I get a duplicate?
The parchment certifying the attainment of the Degree is issued in a single copy. In case of loss or theft, it is possible to ask for a duplicate upon presentation of a stamp duty of € 16.00 to the Student Office, attaching a notarial deed with a declaration of loss or theft and the receipt of the € 75.00 bulletin issued by the Student Office.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
from 08.30 to 12.00
Tuesday and Thursday
from 14.30 to16.30
Anna Maria Della Penna
Antonella Quondam Angelo Maria
Piazzale Aldo Moro 5
General Services Building
Accesso dal ballatoio esterno