The Fund-Raising Office, which is part of the Research and Technology Transfer Area (ASURTT), coordinates the Conventions and Grant Office Units, plans and supervises activities, and performs monitoring, control and evaluation activities.
The Office’s activities include:
- scouting for both internal research competences and external funding opportunities;
- organization of partnerships for participation in national and international calls;
- support to the Sapienza Research Commission;
- negotiation of agreements and memoranda of understanding with other institutions;
- support to the autonomous contractual activity of university expenditure centres for research, vocational training, clinical and pharmacological experiments, and all related activities.
Mezzanine Floor - Room 3