The Grant Office provides information, support and technical assistance to professors, researchers and technical-administrative personnel for the presentation, management, accounting and auditing of European and international research projects.
In particular, the Grant Office manages activities related to the:
- Promoting funding opportunities for European and international research projects through the dissemination of information to specific target groups and updating the university portal pages dedicated to international research;
- Organising Courses and Information Days– even at Departments on issues concerning project development, management and accounting for European and international research projects;
- Scouting and Pre-feasibility Assessmentof project ideas concerning calls and funding opportunities for European and international research projects;
- Supporting the presentation of European and international collaborative research projectsthrough technical assistance for portals dedicated to proposal presentation, development of project sections (management, communications, partnership structure, etc.), budgeting support, Evaluation Summary Report Analysis (in case of resubmission), and pre-evaluation of project drafts;
- Accounting and Management of European and international collaborative research projectsthrough the definition of university guidelines, advice on expenses and the correct adoption of accounting procedures;
- Support for Pre-audit and External Auditing Procedures for European and international collaborative research projects;
- Registering and updating data on portals Procedures for European and international collaborative research projects, even with direct LEAR (Legal Entity Appointed Representative) support;
- Monitoring and updating databases on projects financed at the European/international level and periodic circulation of data.
Rectorate's Building- CU001
Mezzanine floor - room 5 and 6