The Research and Technology Transfer Support Area promotes interaction between Sapienza’s research infrastructures, and their technological competences, and the business world.
Specifically, the university provides:
- support for the generation of new business based on technology and skills developed at Sapienza;
- assistance in defining development strategies;
- management of university technological know-how, especially for the development of spin-offs;
- legal protection and enhancement of intellectual property, with particular reference to the establishment of relationships with third parties interested in the Sapienza patent portfolio;
- preparation and conclusion of agreements and memoranda of understanding with external bodies;
- support for contractual autonomy via the university's cost centres for research, vocational training and clinical-pharmacological trials and/or related activities.
Ground Floor - Room 1