Library Information for International Students
Sapienza offers you 49 libraries in 6 main areas: Architecture and Engineering, Humanities, Law and Politics, Medicine and Psychology, Science, and Social and Economics.
A map with opening hours is available.
- Sapienza catalogue (library catalogue + info + loan services)
- Discovery Sapienza (full texts + some databases + library catalogue)
- E-resources list
- Databases list
- BiblioSapienza app
Off campus access
For off campus access to the Sapienza network and resources, log in at https://login.ezproxy.uniroma1.it/login using your email @studenti.uniroma1 and password. Log out at https://login.ezproxy.uniroma1.it/logout.
How to access Sapienza libraries
The Sapienza badge provides you with access to all Sapienza libraries and services (fuller description).
H24 study rooms
Three study rooms are open from 9:00am to 8:00pm and from 9:00pm to 8:00am.
- Department of Earth Sciences - CU005 building (102 seats)
- Department of Private law - CU018 building (40 seats)
- Department of Basic and Applied Sciences for Engineering, Via Antonio Scarpa 16 - RM007 building (70 seats)
Another reading room open by night and during holidays is available at the Italian Institute of Oriental Studies - RM021 building, Marco Polo Compound, Circonvallazione Tiburtina, 4 (more info about opening hours).
The Sapienza badge is mandatory to gain access.
Full information and closing periods available at https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina/24h-reading-rooms.
Wi-Fi log in
Sapienza Wi-Fi can be accessed with your student number (matricola) and Infostud password.
Ask-a-librarian service: firstname.lastname@example.org