My Merchandising Competition – 2nd Edition
The merchandising project was conceived thanks to the contributions and ideas of Sapienza students. Now that the project is well-established with an on-campus shop and a vast catalogue, we have decided to renew the original spirit of the initiative, which is not just a commercial pursuit, but a project to consolidate and strengthen the Sapienza community identity. This is the objective of the My Merchandising Competition.
The selection of project ideas will allow us to expand the current catalogue of available Sapienza products and promote the university brand. All projects must address final product quality and production feasibility at a limited cost to promote our university brand.
The first three placed projects will be awarded:
- First Place – a coupon for 500 euro for a single purchase of articles sold by the Sapienza Store
- Second Place – a coupon for 350 euro for a single purchase of articles sold by the Sapienza Store
- Third Place – a coupon for 150 euro for a single purchase of articles sold by the Sapienza Store
Winners, who will see their ideas produced and inserted in the university merchandising catalogue, will receive full credit for their ideas (the products will be labelled as “conceived by: name/last name”).
Competition deadline: February 28, 2019.
- Download and carefully read the call;
- Use your university credentials to log in to the Student Log-in or Personal Log-in pages.
- Complete the on-line form: http://tinyurl.com/concorsomymerchandising
Project proposals must include a careful description of the object, the materials necessaary for its production, production or acquisition process and fishing graphics.
All projects should address the following concepts:
- Sapienza Community
- Quality and use of object
- Advantages for promoting Sapienza image and brand
All candidates or teams must submit projects for objects (not too large) that can be mass-produced at a low cost with particular attention to the use of recycled materials through innovative and creativesolutions. Here are a few examples:
- Jewelry (excluding silver and gold) inspired by faculties, research subjects or cultural and scientific ideas;
- Graphics and letters, envelopes, etc.
- Games (both adult and children)
- Clothing and sporting/outdoors outfits (running, biking, gym and casual)
- Bags, suitcases and other travel accessories
- Well-being and wellness
- Home accessories
- Animal accessories
- Technologically innovative articles