Outreach and Technology Transfer Area
Sapienza's Outreach and Technology Transfer Area supports Sapienza's Outreach and Technology Transfer activities in the enhancement of research and production of public goods, for the social, economic and cultural development of society, in line with UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Among other things, the area takes care of:
- academic entrepreneurship, resulting from scientific research, inventions and know-how developed in the educational environment;
- relationship between the scientific community and business world;
- national and international institutional agreements with companies, bodies and local players.
- Sapienza's artistic and cultural heritage, also in connection with Sapienza Museums, CREA Centre and Sapienza Library System;
- public engagement, with particular reference to cultural activities of public benefit, science dissemination and citizen involvement in research;
For more details please click on the Italian version of this page
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5
00185 - Rome , RM , Italy