Postgraduate courses are open to master's graduates to provide them with knowledge and skills suitable to practise peculiar professional activities as well as with the relevant qualifications.
Such courses are only held for the performance of activities and fields for which a professional qualification is expressly provided for by Italian law.
To obtain the diploma, students have to pass the prescribed exams and acquire a number of ECTS proportional to the duration of the programme and established by the school’s regulations. Upon completion of the programme, students are issued a postgraduate diploma.
For information about the administrative procedures governing Postgraduate courses, please refer to the Regulations.
Please note: the attachments in the "Dowloads section" are all in Italian
Please find hereinafter the admission calls and the lists to access each Postgraduate course.
Healthcare postgraduate courses for students enrolled in medical programmes - 2023 Call
The test took place on 14 July 2023. Please click on the Italian version of this section for more.
Questionnaire for medical trainees - in Italian
Dentistry postgraduate courses
Healthcare postgraduate courses for students enrolled in non-medical programmes
Postgraduate courses in the field of Protection, management and enhancement of cultural heritage
Psychology postgraduate courses
Postgraduate courses for legal professions
Postgraduate courses in Chemical risk assessment and management
Instructions for admission test registrations
The form to register for the admission test, that may be downloaded once the registration on Infostud has been completed, is at the same time:
- paying-in slip for the payment of the tuition fee of EUR 35.00 + stamp duty of EUR 16.00;
- self-certification of personal data;
- application for test admission;
You will be requested to enter the red code included in the call for applications
- If you are already enrolled or a Sapienza graduate, you must log in to the system with your Spid/Cie (for Italian citizens. StudentID and password for international students), otherwise you must register;
- Click on Postgraduate Schools
- Click on Access to courses
- Enter your data
- Print the paying-in slip
To undergo the final test, students have to submit the following documents to the Postgraduate Schools Sector 45 days prior to the date of the final exam established by the School (or, for students of medical postgraduate schools, 45 days prior to the expiration of their training contract):
- application addressed to the Rector (in attachment)
- thesis assignment sheet (in attachment), to be undersigned by the supervisor (a School’s professor) and by the School’s Director, carrying the title of thesis. Such title must match with the final one that will be included in the copy filed with the Postgraduate Schools Sector and in the certificates to be issued to students
- evidence of the payment made for the fees for diploma by means of a paying-in slip to be printed through Infostud at Fees.
Subsequently, but at all events at least 10 days prior to the discussion of thesis, candidates have to file with the Postgraduate Schools Sector an electronic copy of the thesis, undersigned by the School’s Director.
Postgraduates may withdraw their parchment at the Student Office of the Postgraduate Schools Sector during opening hours by taking a valid identity document. Should they not be able to withdraw the parchment personally, they may appoint a delegate by means of a proxy in plain paper and a copy of the delegating party’s identity document. To have a confirmation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: segreteria.specializzazione on Mon-Mon-Fri 10 a.m.-12 noon, Tue-Thu 2.30 p.m.-3.45 p.m.
Online info desk: Mon-Wed-Fri 10 a.m.-12 p.m., Tue-Thu 2.30 p.m.-3.45 p.m. (for booking modalities see next section)
Please email email@example.com for appointments
Online info desk
Office hours: Mon-Wed-Fri 10 am-12 pm, Tue-Thu 2:30 pm -3:45 pm. Information about courses, how to access courses and other Sapienza services.
Please click the link on the right and choose the time slot when you want to be contacted via Google Meet. We recommend that you check your email inbox.
Do you hold a foreign academic qualification?
Documents to be sent to the Specialisation Schools Unit for enrolment in specialisation schools.
To enrol in non-medical specialisation schools, those holding a foreign academic qualification and successfully passing the admission test must scan the following documents into a single pdf file and email it to segr.specializzazioneniroma1.it before the deadline. Please state in the subject line: infostud ID number, name, surname and specialisation school code.
-valid ID card;
- Visa for study purposes "immatricolazione università" for the academic year 2022-2023 issued by the Italian embassy or consulate in the country of last residence, followed by a copy of the receipt for the application for the first residence permit for study purposes (only for non-EU citizens residing abroad and study visa applicants). The application for the first residence permit must be submitted to the post office within 8 days of arrival in Italy, by filling in the forms available at https://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en;
-Residence permit (only for non-EU citizens regularly residing in Italy) and possible renewal request in case of expiring permit;
- University degree (must have been obtained after a total of at least 17 years of education, including at least five years at the university level), together with the exam transcript issued by the university, accompanied by a certified translation in Italian or English, and the CIMEA Attestati di Comparabilità e di Verifica (https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/sapienza/#/auth/login). The CIMEA Attestati di Comparabilità e di Verifica must state that the university qualification obtained gives access to third-cycle university studies.
Instead of the Attestati di Comparabilità e di Verifica , it is possible to present the Dichiarazione di valore (DoV) issued by the Italian representation in the country to which the qualification refers, together with the exam certificate, which must always be legalised. The DoV must clearly state that the qualification obtained gives access to third-cycle university studies.
If the qualification is issued in English, a sworn translation into Italian will not be required, but the presentation of the CIMEA's Attestato di Comparabilità e di Verifica or the legalisation of the university qualification will still be compulsory.
The Diploma Supplement, if complete with all the information necessary for the evaluation of your degree, may eventually replace the aforementioned certificates.
Make sure that the certificates, in addition to stating the number of years of schooling completed before enrolment, also certify the validity of your qualification for access to third-level university studies in the system of the country in which you obtained it.
Palazzina servizi generali - Building CU029
Stairway B - ground floor to the right