Relations with the community and businesses
One of Sapienza's aims is to interact with the institutional, economic and social partners in the area in order to promote its development
The Research and Technology Transfer Area, in order to achieve the objectives of the third mission
- promotes interaction with the local community through the implementation of relations with other institutions and bodies;
- promotes cooperation with enterprises, by supporting and sustaining the activities of Sapienza's research structures and groups;
- stimulates fruitful synergies for the growth of society's competitive capacity and the enhancement of the economic fabric and productive activities.
In particular, through:
- the drafting and conclusion of agreements and memoranda of understanding with Bodies, Institutions and other external parties;
- support for the autonomous contractual activities carried out by the University's Centri Spesa in the field of research, professional training and clinical-pharmacological experimentation and/or all related activities; also through advice and support to the University structures with regard to the negotiation and conclusion of contracts and agreements for commissioned and collaborative research activities, including the establishment of ATS (Temporary Associations);
- relations between the scientific community and the business world, to interface the two realities on mutual development opportunities and commissions, including relations with external individuals and specialised in supporting TT (Technology Transfer) activities.