Researchers Mobility and European socio-cultural Programmes
The Unit manages, in detail:
- Support and technical assistance on the formulation and submission of proposals in the ERC Operations and Marie Sklodowska Curie area, including budget preparation, cost reporting and promotion;
- Data processing and periodic reports for ERC and MSCA Programmes;
- Sapiexcellence programme management with three annual calls (ADD, SEAL and BE-FOR-ERC) to encourage the participation of young Sapienza researchers in EU-funded ERC and Marie curie programmes;
- European socio-cultural programmes management (Europa Creativa, Justice, Life, Interreg, ENI, EuropeAid,etc.);
- Reinforcing mobility opportunities for young PhD students and researchers, also through specific calls on university fundings.
- Promotion of all the research opportunities offered at national and international level through a weekly newsletter (F1rst), specific promotional and informational events and support to the University scientific journal in collaboration with ASURTT.
- Management of the visiting professors' fundings and related procedures for hosting, fundings and rankings.
- Fund accounting for "Visiting" and bookkeeping.
Tumminelli Building (CU007) - II Floor
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5