Sapienza in Brussels
Inaugurated on June 6, 2017, the Sapienza Office in Brussels works closely with the Fund Raising and Projects Office (ASURTT) and the International Scientific Cooperation Office (ARI) to promote Sapienza's relations with European institutions, research centres and the business community to enhance Sapienza knowledge and skills.
- Network with European institutions, executive agencies, universities, research centres and associations represented in Brussels;
- Provide support for the organisation of project meetings and dissemination events for Sapienza projects;
- Provide support to researchers participating in working and consultancy groups operative in Brussels;
- Promote the mobility of researchers and students;
- Scout for European funding opportunities related to research and the internationalization of university institutions;
- Organise study visits to institutions based in Brussels for university students;
- Provide support to university graduates for internships and job opportunities at EU institutions;
- Provide support to technology transfer activities through collaborations with the TT offices of other international Universities.