Scientific-Technical Committee for Sustainability - Members
The Scientific -Technical Committee for Sustainability (Rector's Decree no. 776/2021), through a transdisciplinary approach, defines strategic plans on sustainability and monitors the impacts that institutional activities have on the achievement of the 17 sustainable development goals proposed by the UN, also aimed at our University's social and sustainability reports.
- Livio de Santoli, Coordinator
- Lorenzo M. Donini, Maurizio Muscaritoli (Medicine Area)
- Marino Bonaiuto (Psychology Area)
- Bruno Mazzara, Mariella Nocenzi (SPSC Area)
- Fabrizio D'Ascenzo, Michele Raitano (Economics Area)
- Fabio Attorre, Mauro Majone, Fausto Manes, Carlo Rondinini (SMFN Area)
- Luca Persia, Silvia Serranti (ICI Engineering Area)
- Roberto Baldoni (I3S Engineering Area)
- Tiziana Banini and Alessandro Greco (Humanities Area)
- Angelo Lalli (Law Area)
- Marco Casini (Architecture Area)
- Gianluca Senatore, the Rector's spokesperson for students
- Lucia Lombardo and Paolo Brescia, student representatives
The Institutional Affairs Area collaborates with the Scientific- Technical Committee for Sustainability by also taking care of the communication aspects and updating the committee's composition.