State Examination - Enrollment
If you have never enrolled in Sapienza you have to register to the Infostud System to get a student registration number and a password to enroll for the examination.
If you are already registered on Infostud you already have your registration number and password; if you lost them you can send an email to request them. Please remember to attach a copy of your ID. For further information, please contact HELLO.
Enrolment in the second session of the a.y. 2018 from September 20, to October 18.
Albo A - Degree Achievement - by November 14, 2018
Albo B - Degree Achievement - by November 21, 2018
State Examination -Enrollment
- Login in the Infostud System
- Make sure your Profile is updated with your Personal Datas – address – University qualification
- Return to Home
- Click on State Examination
- Click on New Application >
- Personal Datas - it should be filled
- Search Session – insert the profession for which you are applying for the State Examination
- Qualification – flag the University qualification to enroll in the State Examination of your choice. If your Qualification isn’t in the list click on Add. If you can’t find it, write at State Examination Office which will assure your Qualification is added in the Infostud System. After a few days you will be able to complete the procedure. If you are a Graduand and your qualification is on Infostud, flag Graduand, if it’s not, please insert it.
- Internship Declaration – insert the data of the Internship
- License Declaration – insert a previous license, in case you have it, or flag “I do not declare”
- Epilogue and print – forward the application and print the receipt
Fees and documents
Deadlines for delivery
Enrolment and payments must be provided from September 20, 2018 to October 18, 2018 (mandatory)
The enrolmentn must be completed by transmitting the original documentation and proof of payment to the State Examination Office, using one of the following methods:
- Handing the documents at the Affairs office, office hours
- Shipping by registered mail with AR, no later than October 18, 2018 (postmark will be used), at the following address: Sapienza Università di Roma- Settore Esami di Stato - Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5 - 00185 Roma, indicating on the envelope"Iscrizione esame di Stato";
- - electronic transmission via certified electronic mail (PEC) of the candidate (it is not allowed to send mail directly from accredited to public or private companies, public bodies, relatives or third parties, etc.) to the following certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paying the fee and submitting the application online doesn’t mean being enrolled in the examination.
Disabled candidates and extra time
(according to law 104/92) Disabled candidates who during the tests need the help of a tutor, particular aids or extra time, must present:
- written request to the State Examination Office within the deadline set for enrolment in the exam;
- suitable documentation certifying the state of incapacity at the Office for Disabled Students.
Degree obtained abroad
Candidates who have obtained a degree abroad must first obtain recognition of the qualification at any Italian University. The recognition can be self-certified by the candidate and must be presented to the State Examination Office together with the documentation required to register for the exam.
For further information please visit Students Office with Foreign Degree