Students with international Degree Affairs Office
In the box on the right students can download the rooms provided for the Italian evaluation test of each faculty
Enrolment a.y. 2018-2019
- from February 19, 2018 to July 24, 2018 - Application for pre-registration to the Italian Representation in the country of origin;
- August 31, 2018 – Evaluation of the Italian language
Single courses for the a.y 2018-2019
- First Semester – by August 24 2018 application for pre-registration to the Italian Representation in the country of origin;
- Second Semester – by December 28, 2018 application for pre-registration to the Italian Representation in the country of origin.
Information on enrolment for the a.y 2018-2019
In the attachment in the box on the right all the useful information about the enrolment for the a.y 2018-2019
The Students with international Degree Affairs Area manages:
- Evaluation of foreign qualifications for admissions to all study and post-graduate courses of foreign students and Italians with foreign qualifications;
- Information on the educational offer, also through telelematic tools, to foreign students who request it. Implementation of the database for extra-EU and Chinese students;
- Relations with Italian Embassies in the world.
The Affairs Office answers:
- via e-mail (indicate name, surname and registration number, for the specific information about the accounting or academic position, a valid ID copy)
- via Skype
- at the desk office
The practices at the counter can also be carried out by third parties provided they have signed proxy and copies of the documents of the delegate and the delegator.
Sapienza University reccomentds the use of the institutional email.
For all the information of educational nature (lesson time, reception of teachers, training courses, etc.), contact the teaching secretariat of your degree course.
The addresses of the educational secretariats are indicated on the web page of each course of study under the heading "THE COURSE> GOVERNMENT"
Look for your course
Piazzale Aldo Moro 5
General Services Building
Staircase C - II floor