Third Mission - Calls
Public Engagement in Sapienza University
Public Engagement refers to the set of activities organised institutionally by our university and its non-profit structures with an educational, cultural and societal development value and addressed to a non-academic public.
The definition of public engagement includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Organisation of cultural activities of public benefit;
- Scientific dissemination;
- Initiatives to involve citizens in research;
- Activities involving and interacting with the world of education;
- Activities to enhance artistic and cultural heritage;
- Production of public goods of a social, educational and inclusion policy nature.
Third Mission – Call for Proposals
With Resolution no. 162/2019 of May 5, 2019, Sapienza has decided to allocate € 200,000.00 of the 2018 budget profit to third mission projects and initiatives.
Proposals must be submitted by Departments, Faculties, Sapienza Museums and the University Library System. Each selected proposal may receive a maximum of € 10,000.00 in funding.
Requests for project funding may be submitted, via the online form, from November 4, 2019, until January 20, 2020 (2 pm).
Visit the Italian version of this page for more details and information.
Rectorate Building - Building CU001
Mezzanine Floor - Room 5