New online office hours
In compliance with the latest government decrees pertaining to the protective measures against the new Coronavirus, our services will be provided remotely (email, Hangouts, Meet) until further notice.
Online desk opening hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 to 12 and Tuesday and Thursday also from 2 pm to 4 pm. You need to access our Hangouts chat through our email “Tirocini”. To start the conversation you need to use your Sapienza institutional email address.
The Traineeships Sector manages all the administrative procedures that are necessary to activate curricular traineeships and stages to help students make professional choices, as well as promote the employment of new Sapienza graduates through the dedicated on-line Jobsoul Platform.
The Traineeships Sector is responsible for the following administrative tasks:
- Draft university regulations for curricular and extra-curricular traineeships;
- Manage agreements activate on the Jobsoul Platform to activate curricular and extra-curricular traineeships both in Italy and abroad;
- Provide administrative support to the Faculty and Department Traineeship Offices;
- Provide information on the use of the Jobsoul Traineeship tool;
- Update administrative and IT procedures based on new regulations;
- Network with other public agencies working on labour policies (Region, Job Centres, etc.).
The Traineeships Sector provides the following services:
- Assistance to students, graduates and hosting organisations (front office/web/e-mail);
- Pre-selection of candidates for traineeships in public agencies (Bank of Italy, IVASS, Fondazione CRUI);
- Publish and manage calls for curricular traineeships paid with MIUR funds;
Traineeship activation and service procedures are indicated on the Traineeships page.
Palazzo dei Servizi Generali
Scala A, piano IV, stanza n.28bis