Patents and Technologic Transfer
The Patents and Technologic Transfer Area deals with technical administrative procedure to manage and enhance the University Intellectual Property.
In detail, it supervises:
• The Promotion of culture and Intellectual property, providing information on patents and brands legislation, and on the procedure for patents deposit both in Italy and abroad.
• The Research on the authenticity of the inventions to patent, to verify its actual innovation and supervises the industrial development in specific applied fields using specialized databases.
• The enhancement of the university research results, and complement to identification of innovations which need patenting and their tutelage.
• The formal analysis of the patenting inside requests and administrative technical support to the Technical Patents Commission throughout a prestige evaluation process.
• The management of the etrustment process for the deposit service for national and international patents requests for outer agents accredited by UIBM, EPO, USPTO, etc.
• The management, supervision and analysis of the University Patents Portfolio.
• The finalization of management agreements, use and property exploitation of patents in co-ownership.
• The support in the analysis of the inventions portfolio’s market potential and technical support through the definition of enhancement and exploitation of intellectual property contracts –licences, transfers, research contracts, MTA, NDA-
Enhancement and Technology Transfer Area Office
+39 06 4991 0855
Patents and Technologic Transfer Area Manager
Tel +(39) 06 4991 0888
Maria Maddalena Cartini
Tel +(39) 064991 0742
Simona de Martino
Tel +(39) 064969 0388
Tel +(39) 064991 0817
Tel (+39) 0649910692
Ground Floor - Room 8