Green Thumb at your Fingertips. All you need to know about Plants and their World
From February to November, starting with February 16th, at 2 pm, Rome’s Orto Botanico (Botanical Garden) will present a series of theoretical-practical lectures on plant farming. The first session, by Stefano Marzullo, will be all about roses through in-depth analyses on pruning and vegetative multiplication.
The perfect chance to become acquainted with plants and their world.
- March 1st, the Japanese garden
- March 8th, houseplants
- April 5th, carnivorous plants
- June 7th, medicinal plants
- June 14th, succulent plants
- September 13th, growing plants in vases
- September 20th, conifers
- September 27th, acidophilus plants
- October 4th, herbs
- November 8th, rose gardens
- November 15th, palm trees
For our University community, the admission to the Botanical Garden is free of charge; 2 euro fee for each course.
For the external audience, the total amount is 2 euros (each course) + 8 euros (Botanical Garden)
Please fill out the Booking Form to join up.