Opportunities and funding for PhD students
A webinar aimed at explaining opportunities, funding and university services to PhD students will be held on Friday, May 22, 2020, from 9:30 to 11:30 am. The initiative is part of the activities created to support researchers.
Topics that will be covered:
- Funding for research activities in Italy and abroad (Romina Caronna, PhD Sector manager – PhD Office – Arof)
- Advanced training traineeships and research (Eleonora Renda, Career Service - Arof)
- Joint research projects for mobility abroad for PhD students (Giuditta Carabela, Research Mobility and European Programmes Sector Manager)
- Initial Research Projects – University Research Call (Silvia Piro - University and National Calls Sector manager – Asurtt)
- Support services and international funding opportunities through "Research Professional “(Ciro Franco, Research Promotion and Support Services Office Manager - Asurtt)
Teodoro Valente, Deputy Rector for Research, Innovation and Technology Transfer will open the webinar and Tiziana Pascucci, Deputy Rector for Right to Education and Academic Quality will moderate the meeting. Diego Sebastiani, a delegate from Adi Roma (Italian Association of PhD candidates and PhDs) will take part in the event and will illustrate activities and services offered by his Association.
Registration is required.