Sapienza Places in Top-100 of the QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2019
Sapienza University has obtained an excellent placement in the QS Employability 2019 Ranking of Graduates. It is now ranked amongst the top 100 universities worldwide in this respect in 98thplace globally and second in Italy, after the Milan “Politecnico.” Last year, Sapienza ranked in the 111-120 range and placed third in Italy, after the Milan “Politecnico” and the University of Bologna.
The QS Employability 2019 Ranking of Graduates analyses 500 universities and provides comparative data on their ability to successfully orient graduates towards a successful career. In particular, the ranking is based on 5 parameters:
- Employer Reputation – universities preferred by enterprises and HR to hire new talent;
- Alumni Outcomes – success of graduates in terms of professional positioning;
- University Partnerships with employers – both in terms of research and placement
- Employer - Student Connections – activities organised by universities to match students and enterprises;
- Graduate Employment Rate – rate of permanent contracts 12 months after graduation.
In particular, Sapienza places first amongst Italian universities for the indicator concerning “Alumni Outcomes.”