Sapienza Amongst the Top-100 Universities Worldwide for Graduate Employment
Sapienza is now in the top category of the QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2020, amongst the top 100 universities worldwide. The fifth edition of this ranking places Sapienza 93rd worldwide and 3rd in Italy, after the Milan Polytechnic and the University of Bologna.
The Ranking provides comparative data on 500 universities and their ability to orient graduates towards a successful career. The ranking is based on five parameters:
- Employer Reputation – universities from which companies and employers prefer to hire new talent;
- Alumni Outcomes – success of graduates in professional terms;
- Partnerships with Employers per Faculty – university partnerships with companies and employers for research and placement purposes;
- Employer-Student Connections – activities organised by universities to match students and companies;
- Graduate Employment Rate – on-going employment rate at 12 months from degree.
In particular, Sapienza places first amongst Italian universities for the indicator on Alumni Outcomes thanks to the number of university graduates employed in large companies and in managerial positions.