Sapienza: from September more than 700 courses in Italian and English
More than 700 courses will be activated for the 2022-2023 academic year, including Bachelor's, Master's and Single-cycle degree programmes, PhDs, first and second-level Advanced Professional Courses, postgraduate, training and advanced training courses.
Sapienza's new educational offer includes more than 300 degree programmes, 35 of which are exclusively in English and 20 with at least one curriculum in English, more than 90 PhDs, more than 190 first and second-level Advanced Professional Courses (Master, in Italian), 70 training and advanced training courses, and 86 specialisation schools.
Among this year's novelties, Sapienza presents 8 new degree programmes:
- Cognitive Forensic Sciences (Master's Degree - ENG);
- Italian Sign Language (LIS) and Italian Tactile Sign Language (LISt) Communication and Interpreting (Bachelor's Degree - ITA);
- Dentistry and Dental Prosthodontics (Single-cycle Master's Degree);
- Philosophy and Artificial Intelligence (Bachelor's Degree- ITA);
- Gender studies, cultures and policies for media and communication (Master's Degree - ITA);
- Technological Innovation Engineering for Construction (Bachelor's Degree- ITA);
- Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Science for Pharmaceutical Applications (Bachelor's Degree - ENG);
- Mathematical Sciences for Artificial Intelligence (Bachelor's Degree - ITA).
Alongside a transdisciplinary educational offer that is increasingly attentive to the changes taking place and the needs of the world of work and young people, Sapienza confirms its commitment to supporting outstanding students and families in these difficult times. That is why Sapienza has maintained, also for the academic year 2022-2023, the complete exemption for those enrolled with an Isee (equivalent economic situation indicator) up to 24,000 euros with progressive reductions up to 40,000 euros, for students with certified disabilities or invalidities, or those with a certificate with a diagnosis of specific learning disabilities. In addition to this, there are exemptions for those who obtain top marks at high school graduation, for students who are recognised for special national and international sporting merit, and those enrolling in the School of Advanced Studies (Ssas); as well as reductions for members of the same household enrolled at Sapienza.