Areas and Offices
Central Administration Organisation
The central administration is structure as indicated by the Sapienza Statute, please click on the organisational chart for further information on its various components.
- Areas and offices supervised by the Rector
- Areas and offices supervised by the Director General
- Human, Financial and Real Estate Resources Directorate
- Research, Education and International Relations Support Directorate
- Strategic Support and Communications Area
- Infosapienza Centre
To view the entire organisational chart of the Sapienza Administration, please view the PDF document.