How to collect your graduation parchment
To collect your graduation parchment from your Student Affairs Office, you need to:
- wait for the email informing you that your parchment is ready;
- when you receive the email from June 1 (not before), you will have to book an appointment by clicking the link of your Student Affairs Office (see list below);
- if you intend to delegate someone to pick up the parchment, you must still fill in the booking form in your name and then forward the booking receipt and the proxy form to the delegated person.
As of June 1, 2021, after receiving the email that confirms that your parchment is ready, click on the link you will find at your Student Affairs Office in the next few days and:
- Go to "Create a new account"
- Fill in the required data: your institutional email address (you will find the domain already pre-filled, so you only have to write surname.studentIDnumber), a password, first and last name, mobile phone and your tax code (codice fiscale). If you have not yet activated your email address, please follow the instructions on the following page. Go to the page
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email you will receive.
- Access the booking system with the credentials you have just created.
- Choose the date and time and book your appointment.
- Go to your institutional email address and save the receipt on your device.
- To change the date/time, if you are using a PC, you need to go to Schedule>click on the date of the booking>click on the pencil icon>click on the Edit button to choose a new date or on the Bin to delete it; if you are using a mobile phone go to Your bookings, then on the magnifying glass, then on the ID code and choose the Update button to change the date or Delete to cancel the appointment.
Book your parchment collection
Civil and industrial engineering
Information Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics
Humanities and philosophy
Medicine and surgery; Dentistry
Psychology, Education and Training Sciences, Class, Pedagogy, Primary Education Sciences
Mathematics, physics and natural sciences
Political Science, Sociology and Communication
Polo pontino - Latina