International Student Welcome Week
Studying in Europe’s largest university, learning a new language, living in a European capital in a foreign country and meeting other students is a fantastic opportunity, but it can also be hard!
The International Office is currently organising the third edition of the International Student Welcome Week (September 17-22, 2018), an entire week dedicated to welcome and orientation activities for foreign students arriving in Rome for their first semester at Sapienza!
- Learn to orient yourself at Sapienza
- Find out about Sapienza services, programmes and courses
- Discover Rome
- Learn more about living in your new host city, including housing and transport
- Apply for your tax code (codice fiscale)
- Learn about the Italian National Health ServiceùMeet other foreign students
- Find out how to integrate with and meet Italian students
- Meet the staff you have been in touch with so far
Palazzina Tumminelli (CU007), second floor
Entrance from Viale dell'Università 36 - varco 3 (gate 3)