Project Network Orientation continues successfully this year, too.
The project includes training and realignment interventions on the minimum knowledge of Italian and English, aimed at preparing the students of the last and second last year of Secondary Secondary School to face the entrance tests to the courses of the biomedical and psychological area, and the exams of the first year of the study course. Online courses, exercises, information and useful materials are available to the students on the Moodle Sapienza platform.
Both individual students and school students who have an agreement with the Regional Scholastic Office for Lazio can access the courses.
This year the initiative has registered a further increase in Italian and foreign registered students: we currently have about 149 institutes spread over the territory of Rome, Lazio and also other Italian regions and foreign countries.
To access the courses a fee of 70 euros for the biomedical area courses and 40 euros for the psychological area courses is required: payment must be made through a payment slip to be printed out via the Infostud platform.
Project Managers: Prof. Giuseppe Familiari
Project Coordination: Prof. Fatima Longo
Courses 2021-22 - constantly updated
Experience a university morning
The Faculty of Medicine of Sapienza will be open to small groups of students (10-12 students a day) - selected by the schools - who will be able to attend a morning of lectures to live the university experience up close. Due to the current health emergency, the event will be carried out remotely. Please book your place by emaling orientamentoinrete@uniroma1.
Educational Material and simulations
Educational Material is available on the Sapienza Moodle platform athttps://elearning2.uniroma1.it/course/view.php?id=6321
To sign in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org adding your name, surname and email address.
The project is structured in a winter and a summer phase:
- WINTER PHASE: online courses are scheduled with tests and tutorials in Italian and English. It's necessary to register on the Moodle platform https://elearning2.uniroma1.
- SUMMER PHASE: in-person courses in Italian and English are planned for students in the last and penultimate years for all Biomedical and Psychological Faculties in Italian and English (Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry, Health Professions, Pharmacy, CTF, Biotechnology, Psychology). The courses last 70 hours (40 hours for Psychology).
Imat preparation course 2021 (in English)
- Consulta il calendario dei corsi 2020-2021 (in Italian)
- Brochure Orientamento in rete (in Italian)
- Corsi luglio e agosto 2021 (in Italian)