PhD: application form
Procedures for filling application form for PhD candidates
Application consists of two steps.
Step 1: fill in the PhD form
- ENTER INFOSTUD with your Sapienza ID number (matricola) and your password:
If you are not registered, follow the instructions at https://www.studenti.uniroma1.it/phoenixreg/#/ (English Flag);
If you are already registered, enter INFOSTUD at https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina-strutturale/students (English Flag).
If you are a graduate student, before filling out the application go to "profile" (top right of the screen) - university titles (from the menu on the left) - click on "add" - flag on "graduating" - return to home.
- CLICK ON: PhD PROGRAMMES
- On the left column click: STEP 1 – Fill the PhD Form
- Type the PhD course code of interest. The complete list of PhD course codes is available in Annex A: https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina/phd-programmes and fill in the boxes required by the system until you are on the SUMMARY page. Then click on SUBMIT REQUEST.
- Click on PRINT PAYMENT SLIP. Do not forget to pay by July 18th, 2019. Payment procedures are available at https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina/payment
- On the left column, click on: STEP 2 – COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
Step 2: complete the PhD form
- ACCESS TO STEP 2 - ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM TO PHD COURSES
At the page https://phd.uniroma1.it/application/ login with same Sapienza ID number and password
- Click on COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
- Read the procedure and click on “I declare I have read the procedure and I wish to proceed with the application 2nd step”. Attention! In some cases, you may be asked to send, in addition to the files uploaded in the application by the deadline of the call, further documents to a specific email address.
- Click on CONTINUE WITH THE APPLICATION and fill in the boxes until you are on the page of the Self-declaration statement.
- Click on "Generate the declaration", print the file, sign it, upload it again and click on CONTINUE WITH COMPLETING THE APPLICATION.
- Click on APPLY (it is possible to apply also if not all the compulsory files have been uploaded. You will be allowed to upload them later, within the call deadline). The system will send you a confirmation email to the email address entered in the registration form.
- You can find all your submitted applications in the main page. Beside the name of each PhD course, you will find 3 buttons and 3 flags:
“application”: it displays a summary of the inserted information
“upload”: it allows to access the uploading area, where you will be allowed to upload any lacking files within the call deadline
“info”: it displays the specific competition procedure.
“Files”: it shows the number of uploaded compulsory documents compared to the expected number. If the flag is green, the application is complete
“Declaration”: if the Self-declaration statement is correctly uploaded, the flag is green
“Payment”: if the slip payment related to the application has been correctly received by the system, the flag is green. Attention! The system could register the payment the day after the transfer.
If the 3 flags are green, the application has been correctly submitted and the procedure will be COMPLETED