23 extracurricular internships at Sapienza
Call for applications for 23 extracurricular internships:
- Legal Affairs Area: 1 available position
- Accounting, Finance & Management Control Area: 1 position
- Building Maintenance Area: 2 positions
- Academic Programmes and Education Welfare Area: 6 positions
- Area "Alta vigilanza" (Occupational safety): 2 positions
- International Office: 2 positions
- Human Resources Area: 1 position
- Student Services Area: 4 positions
- Strategic Planning and Communication Area: 2 positions
- Research and Technology Transfer Area: 1 position
- Prevention and Protection Office: 1 position
Internships will last six months, with a weekly commitment of no less than 30 hours, and include a gross compensation of 670 euros per month.
Participation is open to recent graduates from Sapienza University in the Master's degree programmes indicated in each internship call and under 28 years of age at the application deadline. Excellent and certified knowledge of the English language and computer skills are required.
For foreign citizens, knowledge of the Italian language, at least B2 level, is required.
Applications must be sent no later than July 26, 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org, as indicated in the call for applications.
The call and application form are available, in Italian, on the "Transparency" portal. Go to the portal