Bank of Italy: 12 Internships at the Real Estate Service - Edition 2019
Sapienza promotes the implementation of 12 extra-curricular internships, of 6 months duration, at the Bank of Italy's Real Estate Service.
Graduates will be involved in the activities related a specific internship proposal:
1. Projects and works conducted on the buildings owned by the Institute
2. Design and construction of buildings owned by the Institute
3. Analysis and research aimed at the restoration of historic buildings owned by the Institute
Candidates can participate in the selection having the following requisites:
• Master's and/or single-cycle degree obtained at La Sapienza, after June 1 2018, with a score of at least 105/110, in the disciplines indicated in each internship proposal;
• Age less than 30 years on the deadline for submission of applications.
It will be provided an indemnity of 1000 € gross monthly and the possibility to use for free (in the days of attendance) of the catering service provided for the staff of the Institute.
Applications must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com from 18 February to 8 March 2019, following the guidelines in the Call.