Digital Diversity Day 2020
From November 30, the Diversity Day will be back in a new digital edition. A unique opportunity for Sapienza students and graduates who can take advantage of the law 68/99 ("Rules for the right to work of people with disability"), to discover career opportunities, apply to company managers and take part in numerous orientation and training activities on how to look for a job.
Three weeks of online activities:
- from November 30 to December 4: thematic webinars, live chat sessions with companies participating in the events, applications for available positions or self-application;
- from December 7 to 11: orientation interviews, selection interviews and individual counselling, by appointment only;
- from December 14 to 18: selection interviews (only for students who have been invited).
LIS (Italian Sign Language) interpreters will be available during the days.
The event will take place on SkyMeeting, both for webinars and interviews and can be accessed from PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
To participate in the event, registration is required through the online form. Go to the form (in Italian)
Waiting for Digital Diversity Day
To get ready for Career Day, Monday, November 30, at 10:30 am, the Office for Students with Disabilities and Specific Learning Difficulties and the Traineeship Sector will hold an online seminar to show:
- the Diversity Day website,
- scheduled appointments; how to register for webinars and interviews.
You will also learn how to write your CV and presentation letter, for the selection interviews with the HR Managers of the companies participating in the Diversity Day.
To participate, you need to register. Please, fill in the online form (in Italian)