Funding Institutional is an online tool promoted by Elsevier that allows professors, researchers and PhD students to identify new international funding opportunities compatible with their career and research interests.
Developed for researchers and, more generally, for anyone interested in researching and selecting external competitive calls, Funding Institutional is an important guide to the vast and varied landscape of international funding, offering detailed information on funding calls, funding bodies and grants awarded, using a database drawn from a wide range of public and private sources.
Here a few examples of services offered by Funding Institutional:
- list of numerous international funding opportunities for researchers;
- list of funding opportunities, useful for planning your own fundraising strategies for research;
- email notifications of new funding opportunities;
- The ability to save and share your chosen research options and funding information.
Tips for using Funding Institutional:
- Access Funding Institutional (www.fundinginstitutional.com) through the university network and sign in with your institutional email account (email@example.com). If you are already registered on ScienceDirect and/or Scopus, you can access the database using your credentials (username/password);
- associate your Scopus profile for a first list of funding opportunities;
- Read the user handbook;
- Watch the video tutorials.
Please note that, as of May 12, the licence to use Research Professional, the tool previously adopted by Sapienza, will no longer be active.