Advanced Professional Course Office
Please click on the Italian version of this page for all procedures offered by our office.
As established by university regulations for the organisation of Advanced Professional Courses and Professional Courses, the Advanced Professional Course Office is responsible for:
- Managing Advanced Professional Courses proposed by Sapienza University faculties, including their organisation, activation and deactivation;
- Monitoring that individual courses respect university regulations, including call assessment, signature (by the Rector) and publishing;
- Convening the Advanced Professional Course Commission to evaluate course proposals and evaluate their management;
- Managing all administrative procedures from student enrolment to presentation of the diploma.
The office runs a Skype service that is active:
- Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12.00 (noon)
- Tues/Thurs 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Skype ID: Settore Master Sapienza
Students must have a valid ID and student number to receive help.
As of January 1, 2012, it is no longer necessary to provide certifications to the public administration. These may be substituted by a self-certification that will be verified directly by the public administration.
If you require the certificate for other reasons, you will have to add a €16 tax stamp to the certificate when you pick it up from the Advanced Professional Course Office.
You can print out the following certificates (with a legally valid digital tax stamp) from Infostud:
- Advanced Professional Course Enrolment Certificate
- Advanced Professional Course Certification (with grade) (in Italian)
- Advanced Professional Course Certification (with grade) (in English)
Access Infostud with your credentials and click on “Certificati.”
Moreover, the Advanced Professional Course Office, can provide you with the following certifications, upon request, that do not require a tax stamp:
- Certification of payments- in case you lose your payment receipts;
- Payment slip– if you cannot access Infostud;
- Correct and Update Infostud data– if you cannot access Infostud.
For any other administrative issue, please contact us by e-mail: indicate your name, surname and student number with each message.
We will get back to you in 24-48 hours.
Head of Unit
Maria Cristina Lopez
Settore Master Sapienza
3rd Floor - Room 35 and 37
Piazzale Aldo Moro 5
00185 - Rome, Italy