Risk prevention and management of COVID-19 at Sapienza (P011_C)
PHASE 3: Let’s restart safely!
Prevention and protection measures for PHASE 3 [01.09.2020 Updates].
For a safe resumption of all in-person activities, the Security Offices, together with our COVID-19 Task Force, have developed the prevention and protection measures set out in the following documents. For the latest Italian updates, please visit the Italian version of this page:
- Sapienza Workplaces and spaces: C007-20 - Phase 3 - Fase 3 - Misure di Prevenzione e Protezione per la ripresa delle attività in presenza, rev 00 del 08.08.2020 - (Prot. N. 58990 del 01.09.2020) in Italian
- In-person educational activities: Phase 3 Vademecum sulle misure di prevenzione e protezione per le attività di didattica in aula, C008-20 rev 00 del 25.08.2020 - (Prot. N. 58990 del 01.09.2020) in Italian
- Exams, Internships, Workshops and Libraries: Vademecum sulle misure di prevenzione e protezione per le attività di cui al DPCM del 26/04/2020, C005/20 rev 01 del 27.07.2020 - (Prot n. 56049 del 06/08/2020) in Italian
Compliance with the provisions set out in the documents listed above is mandatory as per articles 18, 19 and 20 of LD. 81/08 and subsequent modifications and additions.
Follow the rules without being checked!
Prevention and protection measures are not advice; they are obligations to protect your wellbeing and that of others.
Your health and that of many others, depends on your responsible behaviour!
Sapienza University contact person for COVID-19
For urgent information about COVID-19 cases at the University, please contact the COVID Contact Person at email@example.com, (Mobile) 334 113 0058, (Landline) 06 4969 4176.
Face masks mandatory outdoors
How to access Sapienza
Click on “COVID -19: access procedures for students, staff and guests” for all the details
- 1500 (toll-free number): Ministry oh Health Call Center, national number 1500 to report COVID-19 cases
- 800.118.800 (toll-free number): Prevention Department of the local health authority; to report contacts with suspicious cases or for people coming from epidemic areas.
- 112: national number to report all the situations previously mentioned
- Ministry of Health COVID-19
- EPICENTRO - Italian National Institute of Health - Epidemiology Portal for Public Health
- Ministry of Health
- Italian National Institute of Health - FAQs
- Ministry of Health - FAQs
- Tips for Travellers
- WORDL HEALTH ORGANIZATION (COVID-19) outbreak
- EUROPEAN CENTRE FOR DISEASE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
- MIUR Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research: Coronavirus, online dedicated page and FAQs