How to report COVID-19 cases
Please read the following procedures on how to report COVID-19 cases in your structure:
Employees tested positive
If a CONFIRMED CASE is identified among the employees, the employer must follow the procedure indicated in paragraph 5 (Case management COVID-19 and contact tracing) of the document "C007-20 - Phase 3 - Prevention and Protection Measures for the resumption of in-person activities". Please refer to the Italian version of this page for further information and details.
COVID-19 positive cases among students who have attended in-person lectures
If a case of COVID-19 positivity is identified among the students who attended a lesson in the 48 hours before the onset of symptoms or the swabbing (if asymptomatic), the lecturer must inform:
- Degree Programme Coordinator
- The Dean of the Faculty
- Department Directors
One of the above-mentioned people will carry out an internal investigation, aimed at the acquisition of the following information, which must be promptly sent, in a confidential manner, to altavigilanza.SSL@uniroma1.it e email@example.com:
- Full name:
- Last name:
- Student number:
- Fiscal code:
- E-Mail address:
- Telephone number:
- Address of residence:
- Your Local Health Authority (ASL):
- Date of onset of first symptoms:
- Date of molecular swabbing's positive result:
- Reason for swabbing (if asymptomatic):
- Lessons attended in the 48 hours before the onset of symptoms: (subject, lecturer, classroom, date and time)
- Presence in Sapienza in the 48 hours preceding the onset of symptoms: (date and time of your presence, building, floor, room, activity carried out, etc.):
- List of the people the individual came in contact with, within Sapienza, for the activities mentioned in the previous point.
Data are collected as requested by the Prevention Department of ASL RM1, and are processed exclusively for the purposes referred to in art. 6 letter d) of GDPR no. 2016/679.
External COVID-19 positive case
If the employer learns about an employee who is in CLOSE/CASUAL CONTACT WITH A CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID 19 external to Sapienza, he/she must follow the procedure indicated in paragraph 5 (Case management COVID-19 and contact tracing) of the document "C007-20 - Phase 3 - Prevention and Protection Measures for the resumption of in-person activities". Please refer to the Italian version of this page for further information and details.
Self-reporting for Students
If you are a Sapienza student and you have been tested positive, please read the following page: Self-reporting for students with COVID-19