Documents and Guidelines
Quality and Assurance Presidium took office on May 13, 2013 and began to set the strategic lines for its activities and to define the organizational network model of the Sapienza AVA System. On this occasion, some guidelines were identified, that can be summarized as follows:
- attract the interest of the Decision Makers(Rctor, Director General, Academic Senate, Mnagement Board) on the topic of Quality;
- activate the "actors"(Principal, Interdepartmental Coordination Committee, CdS President) on non-formal significant aspects of the Quality Assurance;
- achieve greater integration between the different planning systems: the Quality Assurance is part of the performance management of the University;
- consolidating the network model that is of fundamental importance for co-sponsoring Faculties and Departments in supervising the process of Quality Assurance, self-assessment, review and improvement of the CdS;
- favoring the strengthening of the Quality Team support structures through a growth path on the issues of Quali Insurancetà.
The organization of the Team was completed with the establishment of some Working Groups and with a detailed planning of the activities to be developed, including:
- the management of an appropriate Document System, thought to the size and organizational articulation of Sapienza University;
- The possible adoption, of a reference model and the preparation of a coherent management system, even if AVA doesn'tprovide it (in order to homogenize the "Administrative Cehavior of the CdS" and to activate the benchmarking);
- the development of skills with the acquisition and training of human resources able to support the activities and the current Internal Quality Assurance system, shifting it towards a system that with the beginning of the ANVUR activities, will necessarily have to increasingly move towards an External Quality Assurance;
- the promotion of specific training on the topics of Quality Assurance (Quality Management Systems, Audit, Quality Improvement) for the reference personnel (TQ, Monitoring Committees, Joint Commissions, Didactic Managers);
- the monitoring of processes with particular attention to those of didactics and research without neglecting the importance of the support processes of which Quality Assurance is a fundamental part;
- the development of a Didactics Monitoring System to support all the actors involved in the supply process of the Academic Programmes(Rector, Delegate for Didactics, Faculty Deans, Didactic Managers, Presidents of the Study Courses, Joint Didactic Commissions) to allow monitoring and analysing the results achieved in Didactics through a dashboard of reliable and constantly updated data and indicators;
- the simplification of the self-assessment process by shifting the attention of the Monitoring Committees and the Quality Committees of the Cds from the collection of data and information (which with the development of the University information systems can be increasingly automated) to the evaluation of the effectiveness of the Assurance Quality for the identification of strengths as well as areas to be improved, respect to which real improvement actions will be activated, and that will be assessed by the Anvur;
- The support of Informative University Systems (Gomp, Infostud, Siad) to the Quality Assurance System and in particular to self-evaluation.