Highly-qualified Members (term ends on 22/12/2022):
Dott.ssa Maria Barilà, Presidency of the Council of Ministers - curriculum vitae
Prof. Guido Capaldo, University of Naples Federico II - curriculum vitae
Prof. Lucio Cocco, Academy of sciences of Bologna - curriculum vitae
Prof. Andrea Graziosi, University of Naples Federico II - curriculum vitae
Prof. Paolo Ridola, Sapienza University of Rome (retired) - curriculum vitae
Evaluation Committee Activities
The Evaluation Committee is the body in charge of evaluating both the quality and the efficiency of scientific research and education pursued by university departments, as well as the efficiency and the effectiveness of the administrative offices and the services provided.
The Committee is supported in its activities by the Faculty Monitoring Committees, the Joint Committee, and the Quality Assurance Committee.
In agreement with the Ministerial Decree of January 27, 2012, n. 19 the Committee:
- yearly checks if study programmes are in line with the initial accreditation indicators defined by the ANVUR and, if so, prepares a technical-illustrative report, which the university sends to the MIUR (Article 8, paragraph 4);
- performs an annual control activity on the application of the criteria and indicators for the periodic evaluation of the efficiency, the economic and financial sustainability of the activities and the results achieved by the University in the field of teaching and research, and for insurance of the quality of the universities (art.12, comma1);
- helps University in defining internal methods for monitoring the achievement of the strategic objectives planned every three years, which are translated into annual plans and consequent specific tasks assigned to the single university structures (art.12, paragraphs 3 and 4);
- By April 30th of each year it writes an annual report that takes into account the results of the annual control, the monitoring of the indicators defined in paragraph 4, article 12 and the proposals included in the report of the joint teacher-student commissions (art.14, paragraph 1);
- monitors the application of the indicators for the periodic accreditation of university seats and courses and for this purpose writes a five-year academic report on the results of applying the indicators to the site, and every three academic years writes a report on the results of the application of the indicators to each course of study (Article 9 paragraph 2).
In agreement with art. 21 of the Sapienza Statute, the Committee also provides for:
- making evaluations with a multiannual frequency on the quality and effectiveness of the recruitment strategies implemented by the Departments;
- anonymously, periodically acquiring the opinions of students, giving them publicity;
- transmitting to the Rector an annual report on their activities and on the progress of ongoing investigations;
- verifying in connection with the activity of the ANVUR, functions related to the assessment procedures of structures and staff;
- expressing an assessment of the achievement of the objectives by the General Manager.
The Committee, for its activities, uses data from all the academic and administrative structures of the University; it also uses the Faculty support in monitoring committees, as well as of the joint committees and the quality Presidium.
Strategic Planning and Communications Area
Quality and Analysis Area
Strategic Planning and Evaluation Area
T(+39) 06 4991 0114
F (+39) 06 4991 0093
Nucleo di Valutazione