Science with and for Society
“Science with and for Society” aims to create and develop innovative methodologies to connect science and society. In particular, it aims to allow actors in society to acta long with research and innovation processes, aligning them with the expectations of European society. This inclusive approach to research and innovation, which is called “Responsible Research and Innovation” (RRI), has the following objectives:
- Involve society in research and innovation;
- Increase access to scientific results;
- Ensure gender equality both in research processes and content;
- Analyse the ethical dimension and promote both formal and informal science education.
The Grant Office provides administrative and management competences for the following activities:
- Pre-feasibility evaluation
- Support for drafting proposals
- Creation of partnerships
- Project management
Please use the on-line "Idee progettuali per Horizon2020" form on the right to submit project ideas.